Monday, November 16, 2009

dream house.

My friend Austin would always ask, "When you get your dream house, what will it have?". I now think about it constantly. Every time I go to home, I inspect every corner of it to see what I like. And because of that, my dream house list keeps growing.
1) Crown molding in every room.
2) Tall doors. I love tall doorways. Especially for the front door.
3) Speaking of fronts doors, I would love a huge brass door knocker. No joke, I love ones that are shaped like lions.
4) Speakers/music in every room. I love to listen to music while I clean, work, whatever. When I'm running all over the house, I hate now I'll only have music in one room, but in no other ones. With speakers everywhere, that problem will be taken care of.
5) A little nook with a guest bedroom and bathroom. I want people at my house constantly, and always feel welcome. Having a place for them to stay without feeling like they are in the way would be ideal.
6) A big patio/porch.
7) Tree swing.

 

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment