Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I've been up to.

1. School and work. All the time. My sewing class takes a lot of time and patience. And I've been getting temp hygiene days which is wonderful. I hate to say it, but I kind of missed being in an office.
2. 2nd row tickets to the Jazz game with D.
3. Running up to Park City to the outlet with the twins. Love those girls. (FYI: you get 15% off at J. Crew if you're a student).
4. Eating at Gandolfos everyday. No joke. I miss Nat every time I eat there.
5. Getting wardrobe ready for the short film Cricketless. It starts filming next week. Yikes.
6. Trying to hit up as many local shows that a person possibly can.
7. Neglecting cleaning my room.
8. Visiting Savers and DI several times this week.
9. Still not owning a camera to document my comings and goings. One day soon.

I've been busy. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment